Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Collection & Review: BITE Beauty

BITE has officially become my favorite line for lipstick. The lipstick crayons are so smooth and creamy, the color options are very on-trend and wearable, and the staying power is realistic for the working woman. I don't have time to be touching up my lips every hour during the workday let alone pull out a lipstick, a liner, and a gloss so these crayons are a perfect standalone product! What's even better, these pencils twist up so no sharpener is needed.

Best BITE Remix: Rhubard (plum rose), Sable* (peachy nude), Winterberry* (deep raspberry), Pomegranate (rich red)
*limited edition



I recently expanded my collection with this perfect set of 4 chubby pencils from BITE Beauty - "Best BITE Remix" - during Sephora's VIB 20% off Sale. I love these sets, they are the perfect way to try several colors, even if it includes 1 or 2 shades you don't normally gravitate. See Temptalia's review for more swatches.

My Collection

Sucre (warm pink) - a blue-toned pink with some coral notes
Brandy (muted raspberry) - my version of a 'vampy-lip' because I'm so fair-skinned
Rhubarb (plum rose) - a "90's lip" with a little less brown
Sable (nude) - a pigmented rosy nude
Winterberry (festive raspberry red) - my absolute favorite of the bunch; a cool-toned bright raspberry
Pomegranate (rich red) - the classic red lip with a satin finish
Duo: Violet (vibrant purple) / Palomino (vibrant magenta) - these shades are retired until next Spring but they are gorgeous and much more wearable that you'd think
Duo: Lychee (light neutral pink) / Musk (pink brown) - I only wear lychee as Musk is too brown for my liking

I would most definitely recommend these BITE lip crayons, the pigmentation and comfort are fabulous! 

XoXo

Products mentioned in this post

Best BITE Remix - $25  Out of Stock @ Sephora
Matte Creme Lip Crayon - $24
High Pigment Pencil - $24
BITE Beauty Lipstick Duo - $12

No comments: