Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Style Dupe: Booties


Like many others, I have been shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Since last fall, I have been wanting to find a pair of suede ankle booties that could be worn with shorts, maxi dresses, jeans. I was so excited when I found a goregous pair from Vince Camuto for $104 - a $54 discount from it's normal price! I was very happy with these when I got them in the mail. However... when I was at Target today, I found a very similar pair for only $36!!! The only visual difference between the Mossimo Sawyer Booties (right) and the Vince Camuto Maves Booties (left) is the slightly darker shade and the bottom sole extends millimeters beyond the suede toe on the cheaper version. The roundness of the toe, relaxed ankle, and stack of the heel are the same. Can you tell the difference?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather put that $70 back in my pocket... by back in my pocket, I mean pick up a few other things that are in my Nordstrom wishlist. :)

XoXo

No comments: