Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pregnancy Style: Weeks 12 - 15

Initially, I began snapping weekly pictures of my pregnant self to document my growing belly and keep a little 'digital closet' for myself to reference when I was feeling uninspired with my clothing options. (I've always had this dream I would take a picture of every clothing item I own so I could style my outfits from the comfort of my bed, essentially have my own real life Clueless Closet - this is the closest I've gotten.)  Now, it's become a weekly update I send to long-distance family and friends so they can get a quick update on our progress. A friend suggested I share them on my blog to maybe give other pregnant mama's some inspiration... or even just encouragement to capture your pregnancy style journey.

I definitely wouldn't consider myself stylish, but I do enjoy pulling inspiration from Pinterest and trying to recreate the looks with items I might already have in my closet, mixing non-maternity items with maternity finds.

V-neck Red Wings Tee (similar)  //  Full Panel Maternity Jean Shorts, Target 
Maternity Tee, Target // B&W striped maxi skirt, Loft (similar) // Rose gold necklace, MonogramOnline
Maternity Tee, Target // Palazzo pants, Forever 21 (similar)  
Maternity tank, Target // Maternity panel jean shorts, Loft (similar) // Striped scarf, Loft (similar) 
Let me know if you find this interesting and would like me continue.

XoXo

No comments: