Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pregnancy Style: Weeks 32 - 35

Maternity tank, Target // Cozy cardigan, Barefoot Dreams // Maternity Pixie Pants, Old Navy // Audrey Brook flats, DSW
I splurged and got this SUPER COZY cardigan during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I figured this would be perfect to pack in my hospital bag in the case I needed to walk the halls to get the baby moving and afterwards to throw over my oh-so-sexy hospital gown when visitors came. It's great to lounge around the house in, but cute enough to go run errands in - as I did on this particular Saturday during week 32.

Maternity tank, Target // Cardigan, Bobeau // Maternity Pixie Pants, Old Navy // Audrey Brook flats, DSW
I think this might be my 2nd pair of these Old Navy Pixie pants. They don't hold up super well, the color fades and the elastic wears out (which I found to be an issue in every under-belly pants I tried). I wore these just about every workday so they were washed and dried a LOT, but I would still recommend them because they are so affordable.
Maternity tank, Target // Open Cardigan, Loft (similar) // Maternity Jeans, 7 For All Mankind // Audrey Brooks flats, DSW
I should rename this post "Maternity Tanks & Open Cardigans". Next pregnancy, I plan to just pick up several basic tanks/tees, 2-3 pairs of maternity pants, and pair them with the cardigans already in my wardrobe - completely skipping the trendy maternity blouses, sweaters, or dresses. I am still loving these 7 For All Mankind jeans!!!
Striped Maternity long sleeve top, BumpStart // Open cardigan, Loft // Maternity leggings, Stitch Fix // Cognac boots, Target (similar)
I really like these leggings I got in one of my Stitch Fix boxes because they have an over-the-belly panel (my preference because I felt it provided more support and I didn't have to keep yanking up my pants as they would stretch out throughout the day), thick enough not be see through, and the stretch made them incredibly comfortable. I was surprised to find that Stitch Fix offered maternity clothing, I would recommend including a note to your stylist if there is a particular item of clothing you would be interested in trying.

What are your 5 must have maternity clothing pieces?

XoXo

No comments: