Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Nursery Inspiration: Grey, White, & Mint

glider  //  fur pouf  //  crib //  baby mobile  //  mirror  //  mercury lamp  //  floral lamp
I waited until we found out the gender of our baby at our 20 week ultrasound before I even allowed myself to start thinking about the nursery. Once we found out we are having a baby girl (YAY!), I unleashed the fury on Pinterest searching for everything white, light, and feminine. The guest room which we are transforming into the nursery has a medium-dark wood floors, exposed brick, and a taupe/gray walls (we rent a rowhome in the city for now but plan to move within the next year-ish, so we aren't planning to paint) so I knew I wanted to lighten up the space with the furniture and linens. I used these images as my inspiration as I went shopping. I can't wait to reveal pictures from our nursery in a follow-on post. 

More inspiration: Design by Laughlin Wilson Design, my Pinterest board

What's your favorite themes/color schemes for a baby nursery?  Do you have a recommendation on where you've snagged some great finds? 

XoXo





No comments: